Automatically add new rows to SQL Server with data parsed from your emails.
Improve workflow and reduce developer time, our reliable email parser extracts the structured data you need.
About the SQL Server integration
With mailparser.io it becomes easy to parse data from incoming emails, and extract the data you need for our SQL Server integration.
While you can download the extracted data or send it to any script with a webhook, we also offer the possibility to automatically add new rows to a SQL Server database.
Our getting started with email parsing blog article, with a video tutorial of just how easy it is to start extracting data for your SQL Server export, will get you going. This integration is powered by Zapier and you can get more information about it here.
What you need…
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the data you want to send to your SQL Server database
- Send parsed data to Zapier via a webhook
- Send contact data to your database through Zapier