Email to MongoDB
Does your business receive important data by email which you would rather like to see in MongoDB? mailparser.io gives you powerful tools to extract any kind of data from incoming emails. Once your data is parsed you can use it to create a new record in your MongoDB database.
About the MongoDB integration
mailparser.io is a powerful email processing and workflow automation solution. With mailparser.io it becomes easy to parse data from incoming emails, for example order confirmations or emails containing leads and contact details from multiple sources.
While you can download the extracted data or send it to any script with a webhook, we also offer the possibility to automatically add new rows to a MongoDB database.
Our email parser blog article, will walk you through the steps and provides you with a video tutorial of how to start extracting data. This integration is powered by Zapier and you can get more information about it here.
What you need …
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the data you want to send to your database
- Send parsed data to Zapier via a webhook
- Send contact data to mongoDB through Zapier