Automatically send email shipping notifications to customers.
Use parsed email information from shipping carriers to instantly send out notifications to customers.
About the Shipping Notifications integration
Most of your customers expect to be updated on the shipping status of their recently purchased items. This integration can help you keep customers happy without the hassle of manual data input.
With this integration, parsed email data from your carrier can be used to automatically create a new email shipping notification. The email will then be sent instantly to your customers with the help of Zapier.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore this Mailparser integration with Zapier here.
What you need…
This integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having a Mailparser account, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser to Zapier
- Zapier will place prespecified email data into an email template to be sent automatically