Automatically send feedback requests with ReviewEdge.
Share parsed email data with ReviewEdge to instantly send feedback requests to customers.
About the ReviewEdge integration
Do you have a hard time regularly sending feedback requests to customers? This task can be automated by connecting Mailparser and ReviewEdge to save you time while increasing the amount of customer feedback you receive.
With this integration, Mailparser can extract customer data from email receipt notifications. This information is instantly shared with your ReviewEdge account to send out feedback requests.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with ReviewEdge here.
What you need …
This OneLocal ReviewEdge integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having ReviewEdge and Mailparser accounts, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and ReviewEdge through Zapier
- In Zapier, choose the instant Mailparser trigger and the ReviewEdge action
- Zapier will share email data with ReviewEdge to create feedback requests, automatically