Automatically send email information as Phaxio faxes.
Use email data parsed by Mailparser to send out faxes with Phaxio.
About the Phaxio integration
Do you regularly need to send a fax using specific email data? This task can be completed automatically by connecting Mailparser and Phaxio through this simple integration.
With this integration, parsed email data, dispatched from Mailparser, can be used to create a new fax sent out by Phaxio, automatically. While setting up the integration, you can also choose which Mailparser inbox to use as well as to which number faxes will be sent.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Phaxio here.
What you need …
This Phaxio integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having Phaxio and Mailparser accounts, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and Phaxio through Zapier
- Zapier will share prespecified email data from Mailparser with Phaxio to send a fax, automatically