Automatically send email information as MessageBird SMS messages.
Use email data parsed by Mailparser and send out SMS messages with MessageBird.
About the MessageBird integration
Do you regularly wish to send SMS message updates using specific information from parsed emails? This task can be completely automated by connecting Mailparser and MessageBird through this simple integration.
With this integration, utilize email parsing from Mailparser to create and send out SMS messages, automatically. You can also use parsed email data to create voice messages and new contacts in MessageBird.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with MessageBird here.
What you need …
This MessageBird integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having MessageBird and Mailparser accounts, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and MessageBird through Zapier
- In Zapier, choose the instant Mailparser trigger and your desired MessageBird action