Send Auto-Reply Emails
Do you receive purchase orders or leads by email and want to send out an automated reply to your customers? With Mailparser you can extract any data from your incoming emails and use it for sending a new outbound email.
About the Emails Outbound integration
Mailparser is great for parsing leads and contacts from incoming emails. Extract data stored inside the text body or attachments of your incoming emails. This Zapier integration lets you send out emails containing the parsed data. For example, an email auto responder for new orders. You can also trigger auto reply emails in Gmail with Mailparser.
Read our getting started with email parsing blog article and walk through the steps, while providing you with a video tutorial of just how easy it is to start extracting data.
What you need …
How it works…
- Create an account with Mailparser
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate lead or contact data within the app
- Dispatch parsed lead data to Zapier webhook
- Send out an outbound email from Zapier using the parsed data