Create new Google contacts with data parsed from emails
Want to automatically add new contacts to Google Contacts from the people sending you emails every day? mailparser.io makes it easy to extract contact data from incoming emails and automatically create a new record whenever we process a new email for you.
About the Google Contacts integration
mailparser.io is great for parsing leads and contacts from incoming emails which you receive from lead providers, or your own web properties. This integration lets you create new records in Google Contacts each time you parse data from an incoming email.
Learn how to start email parsing reliably with mailparser.io, via our recent blog article and video tutorial. This Google Contacts integration is powered by Zapier and you can get more information about it here.
What you need …
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules isolating contact data from your imported mail
- Send parsed event data to Zapier
- Send event or task to Google Contacts from Zapier