New Mailchimp Subscribers from Email
Do you receive leads or contacts by email and want to automatically add them to your Mailchimp list? With mailparser.io adding new subscribers from email forms, contact requests, orders and more, becomes easy.
About the Mailchimp integration
mailparser.io lets you import the data which is trapped in those incoming emails and makes it easy to push the contact details directly to Mailchimp.
Once this Mailchimp integration is set up, contact details imported into our app will be automatically create contacts in Mailchimp, saving you the time that it would have taken to manually add contacts in Mailchimp yourself.
Our creating Mailchimp subscribers from email blog article will help you get rolling. Feel free to explore mailparser.io and Zapier’s coordinated integration with Mailchimp here.
What you need …
This Mailchimp integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to a mailparser.io account and Mailchimp account, you will also require a Zapier account.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the contact data you want to send to Mailchimp
- Send contact data to Zapier via webhook
- Send contact data to Mailchimp through Zapier