Automatically post to Facebook using email parsing from Mailparser.
Use email data to easily create and share a post on your Facebook timeline.
About the Facebook integration
Wish to regularly share information from emails as Facebook posts on your timeline? Automate this task by using this integration to quickly connect your Mailparser account to Facebook.
The integration will trigger every time a new email is parsed by Mailparser, instantly creating then sharing a new Facebook post. Choose what email information to share; you can even use incoming email attachments to create photo and video posts.
What you need…
This Facebook integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having Facebook and Mailparser accounts, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and Facebook through Zapier
- Facebook posts will automatically be created from emails entering your MailParser inbox