Automatically save parsed email data in OneDrive.
When a new email is parsed, a copy of the file will be saved in OneDrive.
About the OneDrive integration
Do you wish to record your parsed email data in OneDrive? Do this without manual data input, using this integration to automate the task completely.
After quickly setting up the integration, for every email that enters a particular Mailparser inbox, a copy of the parsed email will be uploaded to your preferred destination in your OneDrive account.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with OneDrive here.
What you need …
This OneDrive integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having OneDrive and Mailparser accounts, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and OneDrive through Zapier
- Email data from Mailparser will be saved in OneDrive, automatically