Automatically add subscribers to a SendPulse list.
Use incoming email information extracted by Mailparser to add a new subscriber to SendPulse.
About the SendPulse integration
Stop wasting time manually copying new subscriber information from emails into a SendPulse subscriber list. Instead, use this integration to quickly connect your Mailparser account to SendPulse to automate this task.
The integration will trigger when a new email is parsed in a particular Mailparser inbox, instantly sending subscriber information to SendPulse to create a new subscriber. You can also choose to use parsed email data to automatically unsubscribe users from a list.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with SendPulse here.
What you need …
This SendPulse integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having SendPulse and Mailparser accounts, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate data
- Through Zapier, select the instant Mailparser trigger and action to add a SendPulse subscriber
- Zapier will share email data from Mailparser with SendPulse to add a subscriber