Convert emails into Calendar Events, Contacts and more.
We extract structured data from incoming emails with just a few simple parsing rules. Once your data is parsed you can use it to create events or records in Office 365.
About the Office 365 integration
Our Office 365 integration allows you to extract text nearly any text data from emails and attachments, and push to Office 365. Create events, update your calendar, update your contact list, and more. Join the rapidly growing list of clients taking advantage of our Office 365 integration!
In addition to automatically pushing your data to Office 365, you can also have the parsed data dumped into an Excel file or even push the extracted information to Google Sheets, to use with their robust suite of Apps and cloud offerings.
Our blog article “getting started with email parsing” will walk through the process of parsing inbound emails. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Office 365 here.
What you need …
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the data you want to send to Office 365
- Send parsed data to Zapier via a webhook
- Send contact data to Office 365 through Zapier