Add Shopify customers from parsed email data.
Automatically send email information to your Shopify account, creating a new customer profile.
About the Shopify integration
Stop wasting time manually copying and pasting contact information from emails into your Shopify customer list. Automating this task with the Mailparser-Shopify integration will save time and improve accuracy.
Every time email data is parsed in a particular Mailparser inbox, this integration will trigger. Contact information extracted by Mailparser will then be sent to your Shopify account, creating or updating a customer profile.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Shopify here.
What you need…
This Shopify integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having a Shopify store and a Mailparser account, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create rules within our app to isolate data
- Through your Zapier account, select the instant Mailparser trigger and action to create or update a customer in Shopify
- Zapier will share data extracted by MailParser with Shopify