Copy Email Attachments to Box
Do you receive important email pdf and other type file attachments you want to store in your Box Cloud Storage? mailparser.io gives you the tools to automatically move email file attachments to your Box account.
About the Box Cloud Storage integration
This integration lets you push pdf files and other attachments, including data parsed from emails to Box Cloud Storage.
Once this integration is set up, file attachment URLs or parsed data will be automatically dispatched to Box Cloud Storage by importing this data to mailparser.io.
Our blog article “get started processing email attachments“, will walk you through the steps. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Box here.
What you need …
This Box Cloud Storage integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having a Box account and a mailparser.io account, you also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the email data or attachment URLs you need
- Send parsed attachment URL or mail content data to Zapier
- Send to Box Cloud Storage from Zapier