Automatically create HipChat messages from parsed emails.
Use prespecified email data extracted by Mailparser to instantly share new HipChat messages.
About the HipChat integration
Need to share information from recurring emails in a HipChat room? Automate this task by using this integration to quickly connect your Mailparser and HipChat accounts.
The integration will trigger every time a new email is parsed by Mailparser, instantly creating then sharing a new message in HipChat. You can choose what email information to share in HipChat as well as which HipChat room to share it in.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with HipChat here.
What you need …
This HipChat integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having a HipChat account and a Mailparser account, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and HipChat through Zapier
- HipChat messages will automatically be created from emails entering your MailParser inbox