Automatically create HelloSign requests from parsed email data.
Use parsed email data extracted by Mailparser to generate and send new HelloSign eSignature requests.
About the HelloSign integration
Do you often times respond to emails with documentation to be signed? Automate this task by using this integration to quickly connect your Mailparser and HelloSign accounts.
With this integration, prespecified email data points extracted by Mailparser will be used to instantly complete a HelloSign eSignature template. This very template will then be sent out for a signature request, automatically.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with HelloSign here.
What you need …
This HelloSign integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having HelloSign and Mailparser accounts, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and HelloSign through Zapier
- Email data from Mailparser will be used to automatically fill in and send eSignature requests through HelloSign