Automatically create HappyFox tickets from parsed emails.
Use prespecified email data extracted by Mailparser to generate new tickets in HappyFox.
About the HappyFox integration
Do you spend time manually inputting information from support emails in your HappyFox account? Automate this task by using this integration to quickly connect your Mailparser and HappyFox accounts.
With this integration, prespecified email data points extracted by Mailparser will be used to create new HappyFox tickets, automatically. Setting up the integration is quick, accurate and easy.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with HappyFox here.
What you need …
This HappyFox integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having a HappyFox account and a Mailparser account, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Quickly connect Mailparser and HappyFox through Zapier
- Zapier will automatically share prespecified email data from Mailparser in a HappyFox ticket