Create Salesforce Chatter Posts from parsed emails.
Use email data extracted by Mailparser to automatically create and share new Chatter Posts.
About the Chatter integration
Stop wasting your time repeatedly copying and pasting email content to share with others on Chatter. Completely automate this task by quickly setting up the Salesforce Chatter integration.
This integration will trigger every time a new email is parsed by Mailparser, instantly creating then sharing a new Chatter Post in a particular Chatter feed using prespecified data points from that very email.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Salesforce Chatter here.
What you need …
This Salesforce Chatter integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having a Chatter account and a Mailparser account, you will also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate email data
- Connect Mailparser to Zapier to dispatch parsed information to Zapier
- Zapier will automatically share prespecified email data in a Chatter Post