Create Amazon SQS JSON messages from parsed emails.
Automatically add email information extracted by Mailparser to your Amazon SQS queue as a JSON message.
About the Amazon SQS integration
Stop wasting time repeatedly copying details from emails and adding them to your queue on Amazon SQS. Save time and money by easily automating this process with Mailparser’s Amazon SQS integration.
This integration will trigger every time a new email is parsed in your Mailparser account, instantly adding a new JSON message to Amazon SQS to ensure that your pipeline is always moving.
Our “getting started with email parsing” blog article will walk you through the steps to creating an automated process. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Amazon SQS here.
What you need …
This Amazon SQS integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having an Amazon SQS account and a Mailparser account, you will also need a paid account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with Mailparser
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules within our app to isolate data you need
- Connect Mailparser to Zapier to dispatch parsed information to Zapier
- Zapier will automatically add prespecified email data to your Amazon SQS queue