Move Email Attachments to Google Drive
Does your business receive emails with PDF files and other file attachments you want to store in Google Drive? Mailparser.io is a powerful email parser and workflow automation solution which can move file attachments from emails to your Google Drive Cloud Storage.
About the Google Drive integration
This integration lets you push either file attachments or data parsed from emails to your Google Drive Cloud Storage.
Once this integration is set up, file attachment URLs or parsed data will be automatically dispatched to Google Drive.
Learn more about parsing .pdf and other file attachments from email, in our recent blog article. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Google Drive here.
What you need …
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the email data or attachment URLs you need
- Send attachment URL or mail content data to Zapier
- Send to Google Drive from Zapier