Parse Emails to Microsoft Excel
Do you receive loads of emails that have important data stored in their body? With mailparser.io you can easily extract data from incoming emails and automatically convert email to Excel.
About the Microsoft Excel integration
mailparser.io is a powerful email processing and workflow automation solution. With mailparser.io it becomes easy to scrape data from incoming emails, from order confirmations, & purchase orders to data from emails containing leads or contact details.
You can download the extracted data with our native Excel export tool. mailparser.io includes native XLS file export functionality. Once you’ve parsed the data you wish to download, you can create a XLS file download link specific to your mailparser.io inbox using the Add Download Link under the File Downloads tab.
Read how to parse email to Excel, in our recent blog article post.
What you need …
Next to a mailparser.io account and Microsoft Excel, no additional software is needed. Once your email is parsed, our native XLS file export will give you the data you are after.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the data you wish to download
- Create and configure a Excel download link under the File Downloads tab within the app.
- Download your parsed XLS data directly from the app.