Trigger Auto-Reply Emails in Gmail
Do you receive purchase orders, contact requests, offline chats, or leads by email and want to trigger auto-replies in Gmail? Our Gmail integration lets you send out messages whenever we parse data from an incoming email.
No credit card required.
Triggered Gmail Autoresponder
Mailparser is simple and reliable for parsing email information from your inbox. The desired data can be stored inside the email text body or even attachments. This Zapier integration lets you send out a gmail auto reply containing the parsed data. Respond to your customers immediately with critical order, or request information, automatically.
Ready to get started? Explore Mailparser and Zapier’s coordinated integration, and see how to extract data to Gmail auto reply your clients.
What you need …
How to trigger auto-replies in Gmail
- Create an account with Mailparser
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate lead or contact data within the app
- Dispatch parsed lead data via Zapier webhook
- Send lead data from Zapier