Convert Word to Excel via Email with Mailparser
If you regularly receive DOC or DOCX email attachments, Mailparser can automatically extract this data from Word to Excel.
Save time, money, and improve accuracy
Mailparser is a powerfully accurate email processing and workflow automation solution which allows users to create custom parsing rules, extract key data from emails or email attachments, and export that data in spreadsheet format.
Don’t waste time manually copying data from Word documents (.doc or .docx files) and pasting over to Excel. With Mailparser, you can automate this process by extracting important business data from incoming Word email attachments (and other file formats, as well) and convert to an Excel spreadsheet. With our native Excel export functionality, downloading the extracted data is extremely simple.
Learn how our DOCX to Excel functionality can save you one workweek per year, and that’s calculated at only one document per day!
What you need …
Next to a Mailparser account and Microsoft Excel, no additional software is needed. Once the Word document attached to your email is parsed, our native XLS file export will give you the data you are after.
How to convert Word to Excel
- Create an account with Mailparser.io
- Forward your emails containing DOC or DOCX attachments to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the data you wish to download
- Create and configure an Excel download link under the File Downloads tab within the app.
- Download your parsed XLS data directly from the app.