Save Email Attachments to Dropbox
Do you receive important email file attachments which you want to store in your Dropbox account? mailparser.io gives you powerful tools to automatically move email file attachments to your Dropbox account.
About the Dropbox Cloud Storage integration
This integration lets you push PDF or other file attachments & data parsed from emails to Dropbox.
Once this Dropbox integration is set up, file attachment URLs or parsed email data will be automatically dispatched to Dropbox.
Read our getting started processing email attachments blog article. This will help you through the steps and explains how to start extracting data. Feel free to explore Zapier’s integration with Dropbox here.
What you need …
This Dropbox integration is brought to you by Zapier. Next to having a Dropbox account and a mailparser.io account, you also need an account with Zapier.
How it works…
- Create an account with mailparser.io
- Forward your emails to your private @mailparser.io inbox
- Create parsing rules to isolate the email data or attachment URLs you need
- Send attachment URL or mail content data to Zapier
- Send to Dropbox from Zapier